This listing is for four (4) 2-7/8" wide hidden shackle locks keyed With rekeyable six-pin tumbler cylinders and tens of thousands of key changes, these padlocks offer maximum protection against drilling, sawing, prying, crowbars, dent pullers and hammers - so they're ideal for protecting high security areas and are adaptable for applications on garages, storage buildings, vehicles, commercial buildings, industrial plants and vending machines. The Lock body conceals the shackle, defeating attempts to pry and cut. This style - Lock bumping a surprisingly simple method of breaking in through locked doors and padlocks - is undoubtedly the newest emerging threat to personal property security. And virtually all locks in use today are particularly vulnerable to bumping. Until now. BumpStopTM Advanced Cylinder Technology employs an innovative, patent pending design which utilizes a unique reverse rake tapered driver pin, high performance springs and tightly machined cylinder chambers. During a bump attempt, this design prevents the transfer of force from the bump key to the pins and therefore blocks rotation of the cylinder so that the lock remains locked.
- American Lock's solid steel, heavy-duty, hidden shackle padlocks are the toughest padlocks of their type ever offered to those who are serious about security.
- These elite, high security 6-pin cylinder locks offer maximum pick resistance. Removable cylinders for replacement or repinning.
- American Lock is owned by Master Lock so you can expect the same high quality. BumpStopTM Advanced Cylinder Technology.
- BOLT CUTTER TOUGH - fully shielded hardened steel shackle offers impossible to cut and pry resistance features.
- The 2-7/8" wide A2010 features a "flat back" that is tapped and threaded to allow for attachment to either high security hasp A801 or A802.
American / Master Lock - 4 Solid